Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Friends with Benefits


This weekend STARZ decided to premier the movie "Friends With Benefits". This movie stars Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. I hate that this movie and "No Strings Attached" with Ashton Kutcher came out around the same time because I always confuse the two!
I have yet to see "No Strings Attached", so I can not tell you which is better but I did like "Friends with Benefits".
For all the ladies reading this, who knew our little NSYNC boy, Justin Timberlake, had such a rocking body? He can sing, dance, act and has 12-pack abs.
For all the gentlemen reading this, Mila Kunis is beautiful too and does a great job in this role as she looks for her prince charming.
This movie is about an emotionally damaged girl, Jamie, who just wants to find the perfect guy to live happily ever after with. Along comes Dylan, who is emotionally unavailable and wants nothing to do with a girlfriend. When Jamie and Dylan meet it is far from love at first sight.
We've all heard of men and women trying to be "just friends with benefits", but can this really work?
You'll have to sit down, get your popcorn and watch the movie inorder to find out.
This movie does have a happy ending and it angers me because it leads people to think that having a relationship with someone, which is just based on sex, will workout for the best. On the other hand, if someone is making thier life decisions based on a movie they saw with NSYNC boy, Justin Timberlake, then they have a problem.
This movie does have alot of nudity so just make sure you are not watching it with your parents!
-Danielle-

4 comments:

  1. I watched this movie over the weekend also. it was pretty good. Mila Kunis is awesome.

    -Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie in theaters and then I watched again on DVD such a good movie. It's really a great comedy and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DISLIKED THIS MOVIE! First of all, I totally understand the confusion between the two movies because I saw the Ashton Kutcher one (notice how I didn't include the title because I don't know the difference first and was like, "Hmm, good movie. Funny?- check. Witty?- check. Relevant?- check" and then when I saw the Mila Kunis one I was like, "I've seen this already! So boring! Zzzzz". So, end of the day, I did not enjoy the Mila Kunis one.

    -Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched this one when it was on Starz too. I like the No Strings Attached movie better with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. I think that movie had better acting than this one. This movie was funny and had a happy story line, but it resembled the first movie so much. Mila and Justin are good actors, but I don't think this was their best together, but if you want to still see it I would say do it, but it's kind of predictable.
    -Dianna

    ReplyDelete