Monday, March 12, 2012

The Notebook



"The Notebook" stars Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling and is one of my all time favorite love stories. The movie is based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. Rachel McAdams' character, Allie, and Ryan Gosling's character, Noah, experience true young love in the 1940s.
This movie makes me want to never settle for anyone less than Ryan Gosling. It shows a romance filled with kissing in the rain, rose pedals, writing love letters, building a house, reading you stories, caring for one another, shoving ice cream in your nose, acting like a bird, fighting and true love.
  After watching this movie, you will  never look at love the same.
Noah and Allie teach you that if it is true love, then nothing will stop the relationship from happening. I often need to remind myself that this is just a movie!
For any guy who has not seen "The Notebook", you should find a date and suggest the two of you watch it together. While you are watching it, quote any line from it and then kiss her in the rain and you will win the woman's heart over. I promise you.

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

-Danielle-

2 comments:

  1. The Notebook is one of my absolute FAVORITE movies! Not only do I believe that Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling play Allie and Noah perfectly in it, everytime I watch this movie it leaves me wanting to find my own love story like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite romance movies is The Notebook. It is a love story that touches everyone's heart, and a movie that I love to watch over and over again. I plan to read the book one day. If it is anything like the movie, I will absolutely love it. Great review!

    -MC

    ReplyDelete